Claims Information

When you need to make an insurance claim, we encourage you to telephone us so that we can guide you through the process and arrange for appointment of a loss adjuster or assessor when necessary.

Where a claim form is required we can usually email, fax or mail you one the same day.

A number of Insurance Companies no longer require claim forms and will accept lodgement of claims by telephone for Motor Vehicle, Household and some other types of insurance. If this is the case, our staff will advise you how this process works so that you can avoid unnecessary paperwork and expedite settlement of your claim.

Please Note: You must not repair or replace damaged vehicles or other damaged property without the Insurance Company’s consent, except temporary emergency repairs.

  • You must, wherever possible, minimise further loss or damage and secure the premises. You may need to engage an overnight security guard to protect remaining or undamaged goods if the premises cannot be secured immediately.
  • Please retain damaged property for inspection if necessary.
    You must report malicious damage, vandalism, theft or lost property to the police and obtain a police report number.
  • Motor vehicle accidents should be reported to the police if appropriate in accordance with current regulations and in any event when one or more people have been injured.
  • Do not admit liability for a claim against you and do not offer or promise to pay for damage to vehicles or other property owned by third parties.